Hi, I’m Dave Lehman, I grew up on a farm/ranch operation near Kenmare, ND. I went on to NDSU (Go Bison!) to pursue an engineering degree and received an MBA from UND. After college, I worked in the compact construction equipment industry as an engineer/manager in Bismarck and Nantes, France. In 2009, I joined NDSU’s College of Engineering as a resource for manufacturers and inventors and worked extensively with community and economic development.
I have also been buying and selling investment real estate for several years and currently own and operate rental properties on the Missouri river in Mandan, ND. Success in real estate and a passion for helping people has led me to focus on a fulltime career in real estate. Let me put my experience to work for you. Some of the services we offer to assist you with your real estate needs include:
• Client focused advice and assistance: The agency agreement ensures I will be working in your best interests to satisfy your needs during the property buying or selling process.
• Comparative Market Analysis (CMA): Whether you are buying or selling a home, commercial property (incl. leasing), or business I can provide a free CMA utilizing the proper tools for your specific property type.
• Regional market analysis: I can provide essential financial, market, spatial and competitive analysis data to support your businesses site selection decisions.
• Multiple Listing Service (MLS): Listing your property (residential and commercial) on the MLS can get your listing out to over 600 agents and is accessible by the general population to ensure you get top dollar for your property.
• Additional advertising:
o Internet: Facebook / Alliance website / Bisman Online
o Alliance tv program (optional)
o Open Houses/Yard signs
Organizational Involvement and achievements:
• National Association of REALTORS®
• North Dakota Association of REALTORS®
• Bismarck/Mandan Board of REALTORS®
• Bismarck/Mandan Multiple Listing Service
• Mandan’s Economic Opportunity and Prosperity Committee member
• Mandan Growth Fund Committee member
• Economic Development Association of North Dakota
• Bismarck Mandan Young Professionals alumni and Wisdom Team member
• Prairie Business Magazine’s Top 40 under 40 (ND, SD, MN) (2013)
• Small business owner