Turning visions into reality, one property at a time.
Biography: Born and raised in Bismarck, Denise grew up in the residential construction business which has given her many years of knowledge regarding the area's construction and real estate industries. Knowledge that can be put to use to better serve you, the client.
Denise worked as a Certified Legal Assistant / Paralegal from 1994 through 2007 and has also been a freelance writer since 2004, writing for a variety of publications, both locally and nationally. Her paralegal and writing careers have provided skills in conducting research and locating information from a vast array of sources.
Denise enjoys spending time with her family and friends and her hobbies including horseback riding, kayaking, camping, volleyball, remodeling her home, snowmobiling, and most any outdoor activity. Denise and Amy's combined variety of interests and skills will help them understand your home ownership needs and they are looking forward to helping you meet your real estate goals.
* The agency relationship means that Denise and Amy, your REALTORS®, work for you and your interests when evaluating and writing offers and negotiating contingencies.
* Focused on the needs of buyers, sellers, and contractors
* Free Current Market Analysis (CMA)
* Rates and plans geared to meeting your specific needs.
* Multiple Listing Services (MLS) member
* Advertising available locally and via the Internet
* Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
* Member of the North Dakota Association of REALTORS®
* Member of the Bismarck/Mandan Board of REALTORS®
* Member of the Multiple Listing Service
* Member of the Bismarck/Mandan Chamber of Commerce
* Member of the Bismarck/Mandan Home Builders Association