Turning visions into reality, one property at a time.
Amy Montgomery is one-half of the Denise Ziegler / Amy Montgomery (www.deniseamy.com) partnership within Alliance Real Estate. Amy and Denise have been business partners since December, 2006, and continue to give Buyers and Sellers two experienced, hard working agents working full time for them to meet their real estate goals.
Amy and Denise specialize in residential real estate, including new construction, established units, multi-family, vacant land, and agricultural/rural properties. Putting their skills to work for you when you make the transition from your current home to your next will help you realize your goals.
Born and raised in Bismarck, Amy is a graduate of Bismarck State College with an Associates’ Degree in Arts. She also attended the University of North Dakota for 2 years studying for a degree in Psychology. Prior to becoming a REALTOR®, Amy worked in management.
In her free time, Amy enjoys spending time with her two sons, friends, and family. Her hobbies include CrossFit, boating, volleyball, and kayaking. Amy and Denise’s combined variety of interests and skills will help them understand your home ownership needs and they are looking forward to helping you meet your real estate goals.
• The agency relationship means that Amy and Denise, your REALTORS®, work for you and your interests when evaluating and writing offers and negotiating contingencies.
• Focused on the needs of buyers, sellers, and contractors
• Free Current Market Analysis (CMA)
• Rates and plans geared to meeting your specific needs.
• Multiple Listing Services (MLS) member
• Advertising available locally and via the Internet
• Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
• Member of the North Dakota Association of REALTORS®
• Member of the Bismarck/Mandan Board of REALTORS®
• Member of the Multiple Listing Service
• Member of the Bismarck/Mandan Chamber of Commerce
• Member of the Bismarck/Mandan Home Builders Association